Get the Latest Issue:
Radiator 1-2: Handle with Care »
On video game level design, mods, literature, and academia. Read it »
- "Learn to Play" at the Euphrat Museum of Art in Cupertino, CA.
- "Vida interior" at Intermediae in Madrid, Spain.
- "Playful y Playable: Critica y Experimentacion con Videojuegos" in Vitoria, Spain.
- "Espacio, tiempo y emocion" at Intermediae in Madrid, Spain.
- ModDB profile
- Rock Paper Shotgun  
- Wired UK 
- Eurogamer 
- Game Developer Magazine  
- Die Zeit 
- Destructoid  
- Podcast 17  
- Gamers with Jobs 
- Resolution Magazine 
Hall of Awesome
- Guangmian Kung
- Skylar Webb
(Still) Baking As We Speak
Radiator 1-3, Much Madness
MUCH MADNESS: You're trying to escape a sinking submarine after stabbing your husband in the back repeatedly -- to make matters worse, Emily Dickinson's ghost keeps reciting those blasted poems of hers... Maybe drowning to death isn't so bad? (Issue 3, ???)
Update: Oh my god why is this taking so long ugggh
(Still) Fresh Out of the Oven
HANDLE WITH CARE: You're struggling to repress stressful memories while your worthless husband moans and whines to that equally worthless marriage counselor. (Issue 2, July 2009)
Includes Radiator 1-1 (Polaris) as well for an all-in-one download of pathetic arthouse pretension!